You may have played almost all the casino games, either online or in some casino. They may have been boring; some may have been awesome. The truth is that trying a variety is fun. For you to know how to do something, you have to try a variety. Roulette, Poker, Video games and others are interesting casino games, but Craps is missing on that list. This is why we are here to give you all facts about the game of craps and how you can play craps.
How to play: craps overview
This game has some rules. It is different from the other games like Jacks or Better, Roulette. Craps is a dice game. A player bets on a sequence of rolls of a pair of dice. Different players may decide to gamble cash against each other – mainly in street craps and or in table craps. Table craps are sometimes referred to as casino craps. So, don’t be confused when you hear the word casino craps. The street craps need few pieces of equipment to play. So, it can be played informally. The children mostly play it. If you want to play street craps, don’t be worried about the equipment. It won’t require much. That’s why it is said; it can be played informally. You may be a gambler who wants to wager his or her money with craps. One thing you will seek is how the game is played. Of course, you can’t stake your money with what you don’t understand. If you are one, read on to find how you can play the crap game. The games start when the shooter places a bet. He is the only person allowed to place a bet. To qualify as a shooter, you must place a stake on Don’t Pass Bar. You will have to be patient because the dice is passed in a clockwise direction. If you don’t want to be a shooter, you can also place a bet, though it is not encouraged. You must wait until there is a first Come Out Roll. The Stickman will push up to 5 dice to you. Pick up two. Make sure you use one hand when picking. Then you should try as much as you can to roll the dice to hit the walls of the table. The come-out roll should create something other than 2, 3, 7, 11, or 12. The person who staked on the pass line wins when the number 7 or 11 was rolled before creating a point. On the other hand, if a number 2, 3, or 12 is rolled, the person who staked on pass line loses. The contrary is a fact in the Don’t Pass bet, where 7 and 11 loses, while 2,3 and 12 wins – if rolled prior. Once you create a point, maybe 4,6, 8, 9, 10, the dealer will place a white side up on the conforming box on the table. During this time, people playing are either staking that you will either roll the point a second time.
List of online craps bets
Did you know there are more than 35 bets? Well, there are more than 35 different bets available that a player can play at a crap table. Some are better than the rest, especially for gamblers who want to make money, playing the game. Crap bets can be categorised into two: one – roll bets and sequence bets. One – roll bets are bets that the next dice roll determines their result. On the contrary, sequence bets are those that will require a player to make numerous dice rolls, or it targets a shooter’s entire turn before a winner can be declared. Besides, bets that can ride over can also be referred to as sequence bets. Well – known sequence bets are place bets and hard ways bets right and wrong and come bets. Below is a list of crap bet types:
- Line Bets: They are usually placed at the pass line, at the external loop of the crap table. They are the most popular and bets in the crap game.
- Pass Line Bets or Pass Bets: The most common type of crap. They are right bets as the shooter wagers his or her money with hopes that he will roll a 7 or 11 to clinch it. Sadly, if the gambler rolls numbers like 2, 3 or 12, he or she shall have lost. Payouts are 1:1.
- Don’t Pass Line Bet: It is the contrary of the pass line bets. It is also one that is founded during the shooter’s roll. They are different compared to pass line bets because here, they are wrong bets. That means the player bets against the other player such that his or her hopes are to see the shooter roll the numbers 2, 3, or 12. When the shooter happens to have rolled either 2 or 3, then his or her bet wins. When the opponent rolls either 7 or 11, he or she loses. When the shooter happens to have rolled 12, that’s a don’t pass point.
Craps mistakes to avoid
There are several mistakes people make. There could be craps for dummies, craps for beginners. Before you start out, know the craps rules for dummies. Below are some mistakes you should avoid.
- Know the game: It is essential to know how to play craps before jumping in. The advice is not meant to discourage anybody, whether you are playing craps for beginners or craps for dummies. The most important thing is that you know how to craps.
- Avoid bad bets: Don’t just jump into any bet. Do some research first before deciding where you can wager your money.
- Choose the best online casino: There are tons of online casino out there. In fact, in most of them, you can find crap rules for dummies that will help you if you are a dummy.
Craps online FAQs
People often ask questions on online craps. These questions are:
- Are the sites that offer online craps reliable?
- Is it safe to trust a casino site with my information?
- What’s the difference between live craps and online craps?
- How do I know that my craps site isn’t rigged?
- What are craps variants available online?